If you wish to donate money to Christmas Anonymous, you can send your checks to:
P.O. Box 791
Rochester, MN 55903
We are changing to a drive-through Store Day so our Donation Center has to adjust a bit.
- We are taking donations of new toys. No used toys this year.
- Our Boys Clothing can use these new items: sweatshirts, polo shirts, flannel shirts – sizes from infant to XXXL; jeans and sweatpants (joggers) – any size.
- We need the following new items for our Girls Clothing: adult size PJ sets and toddler outfits.
- The Teens department has a need for many new items: karaoke machines, makeup, perfume, room decor, plush blankets & throws, teen board games, sports team merchandise, skateboards, beyblades, lego sets, hexbug sets, gaming headsets, basketballs, soccer balls, and footballs.
- We especially need MITTENS in our knits department. Newly knitted or purchased knit mittens for kids 6-12 years old. Keep those cold fingers warm! Call our message line send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help out.
We will be operating our donation center Monday 11/29 to Saturday 12/4. You can also call our message line at (507)285-3940 or email us at email@example.com to arrange for pickup.
Unfortunately, we can no longer accept bicycles for donation, nor can we take any household items or decor.
Christmas Anonymous is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and donations are tax deductible.