If you wish to donate money to Christmas Anonymous, you can send your checks to:
P.O. Box 791
Rochester, MN 55903
Our Donation Center hours for 2023 will be posted on our Volunteering page when we have a firm schedule.
- We are taking donations of new or gently used toys.
- Our Boys Clothing can use these new items: sweatshirts, polo shirts, flannel shirts – sizes from infant to XXXL; jeans and sweatpants (joggers) – any size.
- We need the following new items for our Girls Clothing: adult size PJ sets and toddler outfits.
- The Teens department has a need for many new items: karaoke machines, makeup, perfume, room decor, plush blankets & throws, teen board games, sports team merchandise, skateboards, beyblades, lego sets, hexbug sets, gaming headsets, basketballs, soccer balls, and footballs.
- We especially need MITTENS in our knits department. Newly knitted or purchased knit mittens for kids 6-12 years old. Keep those cold fingers warm! Call our message line send a note to email@example.com if you can help out.
- We can also use new or used shoes, boots, and skates.
You can also call our message line at (507)285-3940 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pickup any time.
Unfortunately, we can no longer accept bicycles or coats for donation, nor can we take any household items or decor. Coats can be donated to other worthy organizations such as Christ United Methodist’s “Thrift on Fifth” store.
Christmas Anonymous is recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and donations are tax deductible.